Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I am new to all of this....blogging, Facebook


The past couple of weeks I have been asked to join Facebook. Since I am a mother of three, my time has been very limited. As you can tell from my blog, I don't get to blog much. I really want to stay on task and try to figure all of these sites out. I really like Facebook and it is actually really cool. I have put a link on my facebook page to this site. I guess that means I better keep this up. I had recently posted pictures of the house we bought. The pictures are from before we moved in-just wanted to clarify. I have new pictures to post but they are on my external hard drive and can't figure out how to upload them yet. I got a new laptop for Christmas and can barely figure out the wireless thing. I really didn't know that having kids can handicap you in all things technological. I am posting a picture of the kids I took for my Christmas card. I barely got them out this year and didn't even send them to everyone I had in the past. I might get my act together next year or in 18 years.

No comments: