Thursday, January 03, 2008

It is way too cold.....brrrrrrr!

It is 14 degrees out today. This just doesn't seem real for Alabama. I remember even when I lived in Germany it rarely got this cold. I just remember having to learn the metric system when I moved there. I could never remember how to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit so I would just have to remember 0 degrees C was cold and anything under was really cold. It all got a little shady when it was 3C or 19C. I just remember that I didn't like it when it was 38C or 40C because we had no air condition and that was really hot. I just wonder why the Metric system is not used here in America. Are we that proud to change over? Are we too set in our ways? It would be interesting converting wouldn't it especially with the slower American population. Imagine the chaos of it all....Just something to think about today. .

2 comments:

Mary Abigail said...

I'm glad you have a blog, April!

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.